What did you notice? What stood out to you?
What language features were used?
Task: Write a letter addressed to a future colleague with advice for succeeding
Step 1: Brainstorm what you might want to tell someone who is about to work with Mr Cameron
- What do they need to know in order to survive with Mr Cameron?
- What will it take for people to succeed? Suggest a few examples of how to do well (even if you didn’t) and what to do so that they can get most out of working with Mr Cameron. Explain using specific examples & details.
- What are some of the funny incidents that we have encountered in class?
- What will they be learning about? - What are things to do and not to do?
- (My favourite) What is Mr Cameron like as a teacher / person?
It’s a good idea to...
If I were you, I’d...