The purpose of this blog is to celebrate children's learning and share information to the wider community. The information on the blog is intended for children and parents to use both at home and at school. You will regularly find posts regarding news, information, updates and curriculum resources. If you do not want to miss out, please make sure that you subscribe to updates by submitting your email in the 'follow by email' link on the left.
Please keep the following guidelines in mind as you make comments on our blog:
- Make your comment worth reading.
- Start a conversation.
- Be positive, interested, and encouraging.
- Connect with the post: be on topic.
- Re-read your comment before you hit submit–think before you send!
- Aim for correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Don’t use chat or texting language like lol, i, or u.
- Be thoughtful.
- Keep your privacy: no personal or identifying information about you, your family, or your friends.
- Don’t give out last names, phone numbers, user names, or places and dates.
- Use first name only.