Thursday 2 June 2016

Number - Thinking Backwards & Forwards

Number - Thinking backwards and forwards

Use 4-5 sentence starters / questions below to guide your reflection based upon our unit on number. Use a piece of A4 paper to creatively present your thoughts. Be sure to use both text, images or symbols to explain your thoughts. 

My greatest success was...

The most effective part of this unit for me was...

Make a list of the most important things that I have learnt during this unit.

What can I do now that I couldn’t do before?

What or who helped me to learn? Explain how.

What hindered my learning? Explain how.

How would I rate my effort and learning during this topic?

What do I still need to practice?

How effective were the resources? Why?

I challenged myself when I…

The skills I developed most were..

No comments:

Post a Comment